One of the biggest obstacles that students face when approaching Blues guitar instruction is how to keep finding new things to practice and how to make their practice time as efficient as possible.
In the 30 Days to Better Blues Guitar eBook you will find a month long practice routine with a lesson a day on a topic covering some of the basics and most fundamental principles of Blues Guitar playing. During the first half of that month each short lesson will improve your knowledge of soloing, licks, scales, arpeggios, chords and harmony.
For the rest of the month we will be looking at essential elements of the Blues tradition namely vibrato, phrasing, accents, ear training and sight reading so that you can approach Blues music and express yourself in the same way that some of the best Blues musicians have done so in the past.
The aim of this Book is not just to give you a list of progressions and solos to learn but is to hopefully open up new possibilities for playing the Blues on the guitar and to provide an insight into the authenticities of the Blues tradition that have been evolving over the last 150 years.
As well as providing you with a routine of practice for 30 days, the lessons in this book guarantee to provide you with enough ideas for many extra weeks of further practice when the initial month is at an end.
Read a Review....
Improve Your Blues Playing Today!
You can buy the 30 Days to Better Blues Guitar through the secure site below.
Payments can be made through Paypal with either a money transfer, Debit Card or Credit Card, or if you have not registered a Paypal account you can sign in as a guest and use your debit or credit card to make things quick and easy.
To Pay With a Credit or Debit Card Just Follow These 3 Easy Steps
Click Add to Cart
Click Checkout With Paypal
Click Dont Have a Paypal Account (Then enter your information)
30 Days to Better Blues Guitar- List of Lessons
- Origins of the Blues
- Lesson 1: Basic 12 Bar Blues Form
- Lesson 2: Dominant 7th Chords
- Lesson 3: 12 Bar Blues Shuffle
- Lesson 4: Minor Pentatonic Scale
- Lesson 5: Learning to Harmonise: Using the Root Notes
- Lesson 6: Learning to Harmonise: Introducing Passing Notes
- Lesson 7: Dominant 7 Arpeggios
- Lesson 8: Minor to Major 3rds
- Lesson 9: Conclusion
Technical Approaches to Blues Soloing
- Lesson 10: How to Play a Blues Riff: Minor 7th Arpeggio
- Lesson 11: String Bends, Slides and Vibrato
- Lesson 12: Changing Positions: Dorian and Mixolydian Scales
- Lesson 13: Legato Exercises
- Lesson 14: Using the CAGED System
- Lesson 15: Major Pentatonic Scales
- Lesson 16: Chromatic and Pentatonic Rolles
- Lesson 17: Minor Blues Scale
- Lesson 18: Using the Intervals: Dorian 3rds and Mixolydian 6ths
- Lesson 19: Dominant 7 Arpeggio Shapes
- Lesson 20: Variations of the 12 Bar Shuffle
- Lesson 21: 3 Essential Turnaround Licks
Traditional Approaches to Blues Soloing
- Lesson 22: Vocal Style Soloing
- Lesson 23: Playing on the 2 and the 4
- Lesson 24: Dynamics
- Lesson 25: Ear Training
- Lesson 26: Making the Most of Vibrato
- Lesson 27: Mixing Rhythm and Lead: Using 9th Chords
- Lesson 28: Using Accents
- Lesson 29: Transcribing
- Lesson 30: Phrasing
Want Free Guitar Lessons? Connect With Me For All My Site Updates
- Riff of the Week Lessons
- Technical Exercises
- Live Performances and Video Updates
- Jazz, Blues, Folk and Flamenco Lessons
- In Depth and Easy to Understand Theory Lessons
- And Much More!